MAKE YOUR MOBILE LEARNING FLY
Mobile learning is all about the learning experience. Some people will even tell you that with mobile learning content is no longer king.
But make no mistake – if you want your mobile learning offer to *really* fly, then you’re going to need quality content in mobile-friendly formats – and lots of it.
Building on the recent experience of premium luggage brand and Teach on Mars flagship client RIMOWA in launching a brand new mobile learning initiative to a learner population spread right across the planet, this session will explore the nitty-gritty, the non-negotiables and the inevitable trade-offs involved in taking your learning mobile. Quickly, successfully and with the right content mix.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- From nought to worldwide deployment in 4 months – first-hand experience of how to deploy mobile learning with ambition and impact.
- The three key pillars of mobile content strategy –combining bespoke mobile-native content, off-the-shelf resources and AI-curated content in a content mix that learners will find compelling.
- The AI effect - how smart algorithms are improving our ability not just to select the right content, but also to predict and satisfy learner needs and preferences.
- The next big things – What role will machine-generated content play going forward? And what about User-Generated Content?
- Real-world application examples from Teach on Mars strategic partners and audience participation.