START WITH THE LEARNERS: LEARNING CULTURE
Learning Culture is not just a question for the Chief Learning Officer anymore. Promoting and nurturing a learning and coaching culture is now on the radar of senior leadership teams, Executive Committees and operational management in all industries. It’s become a strategic necessity.
In this webinar, we will look back over two days spent at the LPI’s flagship annual Learning Live event in London where the promotion of a learning and coaching culture will be a key theme. We’ll reflect on some of the most striking ideas coming out of the event, and also offer insights from the Teach on Mars perspective on where mobile-led learning can play a central role in the emergence of your learning culture.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What are the structures and processes you need to deploy to empower employees to play their role in a learning culture?
- What skills and behaviours will a learning culture demand of your managers and leaders?
- What does a post-Millennial learning culture really look and feel like on the ground?
- How do you ensure your learning culture remains consistent with the goals and strategy of your organisation?
- How can you propel your learning culture to the next level by really focusing on and connecting with every individual learner at its core?
Adam Charlesworth - International Marketing director, Teach on Mars
Adam has been developing and leading Corporate Universities for companies all over the world for most of the last 15 years.